Friday, June 02, 2006

ColdSpring 1.0 RC1!

Well, I think it looks like I'm a little late to the party, because blogger SUCKS and I couldn't log into my own freakin' blog all day, but...

I'm extremely happy to announce the availability of ColdSpring 1.0 RC1! It's a bit overdue, and of course there will probably be a small wait for the final release, but things seem to be very stable at this point. So please, download the latest and provide some feedback to the list!

PS, anyone wanting to donate some sweet server goodness to host a nice little mg4j blog app so I can move this damn thing, I'd be soooooo happy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask me about hosting in August. (After we move)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, I would love to have a little look at MG4J, any news on it? I wanna play!

MD

2:21 PM  
Blogger Chris Scott said...

As a matter of fact I am just now converting LitePost, the blog application we showed at MAX, (more to come on that...) back to a Java app, but this time using Hibernate as well as MG4J. That'll give me a chance to flush out a few things I've been meening to do while I am there. I'll be happy to send you a release.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home