Thursday, February 09, 2006

cf.Objective sessions announced!

It’s 6:45 in the morning and I just got the cf.Objective session schedule and it looks so good I just have to tell the world immediately! I have to say that I am very impressed with the way this conference is turning out. Jared has put some extremely hard work into this thing, and it’s really paying off. From what I understand he’s been doing pretty much all of the coordinating by himself, he really deserves all the accolades he can get. But let’s get to the conference, shall we, my nose is getting too brown for comfort here! This is going to be a much more advanced leaning conference that other cf conferences that I have been to, that’s for sure, with a definite lean towards enterprise level application engineering. We have Software Engineering, Advanced Enterprise Engineering, and I’m really happy to see, Enterprise Server Tuning as session tracks, and pretty much every session in each track looks great. I particularly like the very timely mashup of Hal Helms speaking about Duck Typing, followed by yours truly speaking about AOP. We should cover a wide range of typing issues there, I have no idea if we will end up on opposite sides of the fence or not! Matt Woodward is doing OOP for nOObz, S Isaac Daeley on SQL Abstraction, Kevin Schmidt on SMS Gateways, it just goes on and on. I just can not imagine missing this conference if you have any interest in advanced coldfusion at all! So get out and register! NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home