Thursday, May 11, 2006

Today's fluff...

OK, I liked the idea of Sean posting his all time top played album, so here's a few lists of my own. I was looking at the top play counts for all my music in iTunes, and they're kind of skewed, I think because of the way I listen to music. I'm a big fan of shuffle. But here's some interesting (maybe) things:

Last 5 albums played (because today I didn't shuffle!)

Mastodon - Leviathan, the saviors of the new Metal? Perhaps, but I doubt it...
Minor Threat - Complete Discography, I'm not going to transfer all my $5 records...
High On Fire - The Art of Self Defense, Stoner Metal at it's best!
Born Against - Nine Patriotic Hymns For Children, a huge influence on me...
Gang of Four - Return the Gift, Last year another great 80s band rerecorded their greatest. I simply cannot stop listening!

All time most played Songs:

Orange 9mm - Glistening (Driver Not Included), Used to be the singer of NYC hardcore band Burn, another big favorite
Clutch - Mercury (Blast Tyrant), OK, that's a complete surprise, no idea how that happened
Gang of Four - Damaged Goods (Return The Gift / A Brief History of the Twentieth Century), see what I was saying...
Oingo Boingo - Private Life (Nothing to Fear), another confusing pick there..
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Sugar Coated Sour (Calculating Infinity). Think Praxis, but add more metal. Very odd...

Well there you go, I'm not sure if that's the best representation of my musical tastes, but it's a pretty interesting way to look at someone. What do you like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home