Sunday, June 25, 2006

24hrs till CFunited! (Sort of)

Well, cfunited is actually 2 days away, but I'm driving down tomorrow to meet Paul K and Adam L (sounds like spy names or something) in Bethesda. I'm speaking at DoS on tuesday, and it's Adam's birthday, so I think the cfunited festivities should start a little early! I'm definitely looking forward to a really fun week, there's a lot of great sessions, and lots of really smart people to hang out with and try to leach some brain power off of!

I also would like to extend the open invitation to anyone interested to have some adhoc bofs on Aspect Oriented Programming, I'd be happy to do my presentation from cfObjective, and although I haven't asked him, I'm hoping Simeon would take part, because he's been doing some really fantastic and cutting edge stuff with AOP and flex these days.

OK, can't wait to see everyone there, and oh yeah, if anyone is going to be around BWI tuesday at 3ish and wants to pick up Dave Ross so he doesn't have to take a bus down to the conference, that would be really great. I'm not sure I can make it up there and back for the speaker dinner after the DoS thang...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you thinking of doing an AOP BOF session? I will be there Wednesday & Thursday and would be interested in meeting up.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

I will surely be interested in BOF for AOP on Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Qasim

8:02 AM  
Blogger Chris Scott said...

I will be there all week, so I am completely open as far as when and where a BoF should happen. Looking forward to it!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, I would definitely attend... whenever/wherever.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

Peter Bell from cf.objective(). Would love to hear more about using ColdSpring for AOP. I never REALLY managed to get my head around AspectJ . . .

I'll be down there Tuesday through Saturday, so I'll try to catch you Tuesday night in the bar to figure out when you'll be scheduling a session!

Have a good trip down.

Best Wishes,
Peter

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home