Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm the quintessential CF Developer!!

WOW! I can't believe it! I'm actually the quintessential CF Developer, as far as Tim Buntel is concerned! He was a little off on his meme though, so I thought I would update it, make it a little more accurate:

Chris, the web developer persona
  • 38 years old
  • Married for 7 years, has a 5.5 year old son named Tommy and a 3 year old named Simon. They both are insane about Star Wars Legos
  • Drives a 2004 Honda Accord (which the wife stole), 1998 Volvo V70, and 1999 BMW r1100s (which is the greatest feat of engineering ever created. And it's yellow, oooh yellow...)
  • Bought a house a 6 years year ago, a 1885 Stone Victorian, slowly renovating. Decorations are partially vintage, but not really.
  • Likes the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" tv commercials, hates the UPS "Whiteboard" ads. OK, Right on 100%. Except I like the PC guy and the Mac guy is a pompous twit. But I have been a hard core Mac enthusiast my whole life. Hey we had a Lisa for christ's sake!
  • Couldn't give a rat's ass about the Oscars
  • Into How It's Made, Mythbusters, secretly watches American Chopper even though I hate it, random nature and science stuff
  • Likes snowboarding. Wait, really likes snowboarding, really. I actually started when they were planks of wood with a rope on the nose and freaking water ski bindings. (And yeah, we wore an onion on our belt)
  • Food? A little bit of everything, especially if it's on the grill
  • Music? Let's put it this way. I added American Hardcore to my netflix queue last night, and am giddy as a school girl waiting for that damn movie to actually come out on DVD. Seriously I cannot even believe I missed it in the theater. And the new Slayer is AMAZING
  • I lost a lot of hours watching Devo videos on youtube. I do not know why...
Help Tim, what's your persona??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see another biker! We need to start a CF_Biker group! :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Chris Scott said...

Wow Jim, you certainly have had some great bikes! I particularly like the r100 with the s faring and the CRAZY tall windscreen. That's something! My dad still rides his 1978 r100rs motorsport (real, not just painted like one), he's been pressuring me to get off my kawasaki ex500 (but it's so fun and little!) for a long time now...

I know we can get Barney B and Jared R (if he ever fixes his bike) but we sure are spread out!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home