Friday, October 07, 2005

Whoa, there’s a lot of code in there!

I just popped over to the fisheye site that Dave and I use to track development and there’s a lot of code going into that there cvs! From mid September there have been over 10K lines added! We’re closing in on 20K in the ColdSpring repository! Now granted, there’s a whole bunch of example apps, tests apps, and I think maybe Dave added the Macromedia pet store app, but the point is ColdSpring is very active right now. Expect big releases very, very soon. I’m doing my best to release the AOP framework this weekend, so stay tuned! I swear we’re not sleeping…

Bye the way, incase you haven’t been told this before, Fisheye’s the bomb! If you use cvs or subversion, you have to take a look at Fisheye. Of course if you don’t use some type of source control, um, I have no idea how you are managing your software development, you shouldn’t be doing that. Go get cvs. Right now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not quite as cool, but I'm pretty fond of Trac.

It is however free unlike Fisheye.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home