Last night my wife got this meme from a friend in Brooklyn. I thought it was a pretty cool way to know some things about your friends that you may not know. So today I hit up Sean’s blog and what do you know? He’s posted it there! So here goes my entry:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Retail Expert - One of a thousand monkeys
- Sealworks - Senior Software Developer
- Urban Folk Art - After college I was a struggling artist in NYC for a while, UFA was an art collective and t-shirt company my fiends and I started
- Krabloonik - Shoveling dog poop, really. Worked for a summer taking care of sled dogs, and yeah they pulled sleds.
Four movies I watch over and over:
- Blade Runner - Probably my all time favorite movie. I've seen it thousands of times
- Das Boot
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- 2,000 Maniacs - Although I haven't seen it in a long time, my friends and I used to watch it religiously
Four places I have lived:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Brooklyn, NY
- Providence, RI
- Snowmass Village, CO
Four TV shows I love to watch:
OK, so this is tough. I really love tv, but I absolutely hate almost everything on tv right now. I for years believed that tv was a super important artistic device, one that MUST be monitored, at all times. Unfortunately, reality tv has completely destroyed it. So, my 2 cents aside, here's a few:
- Simpsons - What's wrong with me! I forgot to put the Simpsons!!!!
- Cheers - Man, I watched that show every day for years, and I still catch it time to time. I've had dreams I was hanging out in that bar!
- Coupling - Not on anymore, but still, funny as hell.
- How it's made - I don't know, it's fun to watch with a 5 year old
- C.S.I (I also watched Law & Order for years)
* Side note, I watched every variant of Star Trek...
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Czech Republic (Prague and all over Moravia)
- Salzburg, Austria (Vienna as well)
- Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- San Fransico, CA
Four websites I visit daily:
- An Architect's View
- MXNA - Shortcut to everywhere else I suppose
- www.macromedia.com - I'm all over flex right now
Four of my favorite foods:
- Pork Chops
- Cheese, all cheese
- Svickova Na Smetane - Czech goodness
- Almost everything my mother in law cooks
Four foods I dislike:
Four? Man, I really like almost all food, but wait, there is..
- Beets - AHHHHHHH, run!
- Tuna fish salad
- Chicken salad
I like tuna, I like chicken, I guess I don't like mayonnaise!
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Czech Republic
- Barcelona (forgot to put that on the vacation list)
Ahh, I can't get four, I like where I live, and my job is doing well right now
Four friends who I have tagged to do this! Like Sean, I will just post this, do what you will!